Comiket 85 Discussion

Started by shades of blue, November 01, 2013, 07:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 16, 2014, 05:35:00 PM
IDK why, but maybe from a doujin, I think/thought RyokoB's eye color is orange.

Well Erma's is yellow... glanced over the novels & doujins, in most Ryoko B's are red. With the exception of two panels, where they're yellow and blue.

Has it ever been explained if Balta is a general shapeshifter or just to wau?

I wonder if her kid will have this power.  Now I wish MK showed her kid._.  (or if he did, make it more explicit).
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Baluta transformed into a mermaid as well. Even growing gills. She probably used illusion tech to turn into Amane though.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I don't even recall that, my memory is leaving me :duck:

RyokoB should grow her back hair out, then she'd be the undisputed queen of GXP.  (Right now I think she's tied with Kiriko.)
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Who's your favorite, Moo Moo?

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 18, 2014, 01:11:13 PM
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 18, 2014, 10:43:43 AM
Who's your favorite, Moo Moo?

Amane

I predicted.

It's funny, a lot of RyokoH fans are Amane fans (if they like GXP at all), and a lot of anti-RyokoH Tenchi fans I know detest Amane.

No other GXP character mimics the character lines like that.  As a Ayeka and Sasami fan, only minimal care about Kiriko and not at all for Neeju.  No other Sasami fans I know are fannish for Neeju either.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 18, 2014, 01:30:20 PM
No other Sasami fans I know are fannish for Neeju either.

:shyboy: I like Neeju...
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

My favorite is RyokoB, though if I could read the novels I bet it'd be one of those four Renzan spies.

I like the whole bizarrely polite criminal thing, and when she's Erma she was very mischievous and amusing. The beautiful hair was also definitely a plus.

Amane's actually one of my least faves. I still like her, but she's no Hakubi Ryoko. Neeju and Kiriko were cool too. I generally like all of MK's characters.

It's sad the GXP anime sucked, and we all know the books are probably great.

This baby mystery is driving me crazy. My money's on Seina somehow making Mikami straight.

Quote from: Tensami on January 18, 2014, 01:53:01 PM
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 18, 2014, 01:30:20 PM
No other Sasami fans I know are fannish for Neeju either.
:shyboy: I like Neeju...

Here's a qooter green haired elf, I call her Edendes.  Like her instead:

image hosting 10mb limit

I like both Baluta and Amane. Neeju, however, I didn't like. She just seemed like a token lolicon.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I just think about something. Aeka and Ryoko's daughters seems having their education on Earth and go study at the same place. Is it has someone outside Tenchi's family who know about the harem or nobody at school know Aeka II and Ryoko II has the same father and a different mother ?

I may be mistaken but isn't ryoko's daughter on the cover of Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Tenchi Ban 6.12