Comiket 85 Discussion

Started by shades of blue, November 01, 2013, 07:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm autistic, and I had no trouble understanding it.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I wasn't paying attention.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

January 29, 2014, 04:50:45 PM #122 Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 04:53:22 PM by Y_Anthony_Who
My brother is autistic. It's a debilitating condition. He's in his twenties and he can barely speak. Not sure how my brother's tragic circumstances  became popular with the kids as an insult. I guess it's like 'retard' from when I was in school.

You're a cool dude, Shades. You're always helping us Tenchi fans out. But I have to tell you this sort of behavior is disappointing.

This goes for everybody. I feel like my family keeps being attacked. It's really strange. I would greatly appreciate it if everyone could find a different way to say what they are trying to say about people they don't like.

Well shit, when people are making comments like that we're usually not thinking about someone incapable of taking care of their self. Autism has a pretty wide spectrum of conditions... Anyway, removed out of respect for you. Sorry to hear about your brother.

Thanks a lot. Bad stuff has been piling on my family recently so I'm extra sensitive. I greatly appreciate your understanding. Back to Tenchi stuff!