Comiket 85 Discussion

Started by shades of blue, November 01, 2013, 07:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 16, 2014, 07:27:31 AM #90 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 09:32:56 AM by shades of blue
I didn't mention it earlier, the shot with Ryo-ohki & the little cabbits I believe first takes place in the storage shed. That brown pointy wall is actually the 101 Ryo-ohki crystals, that normally live in the lake. Guess they vacated the lake after Mihoshi kept crashing into them. So the little cabbits the girls are given are just a couple of her crystals.

BTW This also matches with the piece from Kamidake Onsen 11, because there are 3 cabbits in the basket. Just as there are 3 extra cabbits in that image.

Maybe that off-topics, but is someone know why Nobuyuki is not watching his son with the others ?

Updated my original edit to reflect the presumed identities of the kids & cabbits, based off -If-. And placed it on postimage since tinypic resizes large images. So remember to click on the image it loads up or you still won't get the full resolution.

Quote from: Gaston on January 16, 2014, 07:47:50 AM
Maybe that off-topics, but is someone know why Nobuyuki is not watching his son with the others ?
Because Nobuyuki actually has a pretty big business going if I remember correctly. He's pretty much the typical nose deep in work japanese salaryman. Hell he even had to cut short his part in the Tenchi/Tennyo reunion cause his job called him.

Remember someone had to pay for that big ass house Tenchi and family are in.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 16, 2014, 04:36:11 AM
If Seina's and Mihoshi's kids marry, will the resulting kids make the universe implode?

how to take screenshots
I'm personally betting on both of those being Amane's kids, I saw a picture of her when she was young and a model, and she also had curly hair.

And the Black haired baby has Ryoko B's eye color.

January 16, 2014, 10:05:20 AM #95 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 04:06:09 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Funny thing to note on page 9 of -IF-, it looks like Sasami is serving those beans (sekihan) that Tenchi's aunt sent over to sasami in episode 8. Explains the embarrassed look on their face since I believe you are given those when you get your first period.

January 16, 2014, 04:03:11 PM #96 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 04:47:33 PM by Dr.Soviet
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 16, 2014, 10:05:20 AM
Funny thing to note on page 9 of -IF-, it looks like Sasami is serving those beans (sekihan) that Tenchi's aunt sent over to sasami in episode 8. Explains the embarrassed look on their face since I believe you are given those when you get your first period.

if you look below that something white is dripping out of Seina's son's pants there :staredog:

Pic in question:

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 16, 2014, 09:39:23 AMI'm personally betting on both of those being Amane's kids, I saw a picture of her when she was young and a model, and she also had curly hair.

But Amane lacks the the distinctive Kuramitsu curl which the baby has.  It's most often on the forehead, but also by the ears and such.  In fact, some Kuramitsu seems to have multiple instances of it.

screen capture windows

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 16, 2014, 10:05:20 AM

Good catch, I missed that.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Best case scenario would be that is indeed Tenchi and Mihoshi's kid. Though I just don't see why Kaji would place him/her in the middle of Seina's kids like that.

Worse case scenario is that Mihoshi or her mother had a child with Seina, and that would be pretty fucked up.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 16, 2014, 04:54:04 PM
Best case scenario would be that is indeed Tenchi and Mihoshi's kid. Though I just don't see why Kaji would place him/her in the middle of Seina's kids like that.

Well, I think the kid to the right of her is Noike's kid.  (I see the same green hair Noike has, not black.  Are you sure your monitor is showing you the right colors?  Some monitors are horrible).

I think Amane's blond kid is the boy, and Kaji is placing 2 more Tenchi daughters with him just to give the same vibe as SeinaII/AyekaII/RyokoII and as a nudge nudge, wink wink.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

January 16, 2014, 05:13:31 PM #100 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 05:15:11 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: shades of blue on January 16, 2014, 05:07:29 PM
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 16, 2014, 04:54:04 PM
Worse case scenario is that Mihoshi or her mother had a child with Seina, and that would be pretty fucked up.
...or he knocked up Minami.
Now that would be pretty sweet. Though I'd need to see the newest novel to see if she's interested in the pole or if she's sticking to the lesbian way of life.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 16, 2014, 05:08:30 PM
(I see the same green hair Noike has, not black. 
It's the eye color. The baby has neither Tenchi's brown/black eyes nor Noike's grey eyes. Those are Ryoko B's purple-ish eyes.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 16, 2014, 05:14:40 PM
It's the eye color. The baby has neither Tenchi's brown/black eyes nor Noike's grey eyes. Those are Ryoko B's purple-ish eyes.

Well, they could come from Yousho who I think passed them onto Kiyone (iirc) and maybe just skipped a generation with Tenchi.

Also may be Kagata influence as well.  What was her eye color?  I can't recall.  The hair reminds me very much of her and this shot of Noike:

January 16, 2014, 05:24:41 PM #103 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 05:26:42 PM by shades of blue
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 16, 2014, 05:14:40 PM

But they're not purple. Also the color is likely just because it's done in water color.

January 16, 2014, 05:35:00 PM #104 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 05:45:24 PM by جبريل 無道
IDK why, but maybe from a doujin, I think/thought RyokoB's eye color is orange.

Do you guys think MK dropped emerald green as RyokoH's official hair color?  That's what he mentioned what it was in the 90s, and I noticed some colors (in the GXP doujins and elsewhere) were slightly different than in the anime.... but he never seemed to adjust it to more green since then.

But if anyone's hair is emerald green, it would be Setos or Noikes or Airi's.

Edit:  Now that I look at it, RyokoII has pretty greenish tint.