Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Well, we have to stop him before he blurts it all over the neighborhood!" shouted Kei.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

Skuld pulled out a tracking device, "On it!"
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

However, Bell had a better idea.  Ian now found himself hovering over the floor in the foyer, legs going but not moving anywhere.

"What's up?" asked Z as he walked up.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

He just hung there in the air and said, "ha-ha" very sarcastically.

"So, I hear the food here is pretty good, if you're sticking around."

He was suddenly spun around and brought back, as Belldandy sheepishly said, "I suppose this must prove what we say now?"

Z walked behind him.

"Okay, what's going on," he said blankly as Belldandy explained the whole thing.

"Still think they're crazy?"

"No," he said, "Just confused.  I mean, I always believed there had to be higher powers, but I never thought I'd meet them.  Shouldn't I bow or something?"

"If you want," teased Urd, "I wouldn't mind."

Not joking, he said, "I would think Deities would deserve such respect, don't you?  After all, you all control the fate of the universe."

"Actually Yggdrasil controls all that," said Urd.

"I shall explain," said Belldandy, and told him all about that, and the structure of the beings in Heaven, and so forth.  He then said, "So, in reality, my culture would consider you angels and archangels: still very powerful, but created, not creators."