Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
She cocked her head and said, "But, I was unaware that she had a brother, for I have no brother as well, and she is my sister."
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Oh, I'm not your brother," said Z with a smile, "just Urd's."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Oh, so you are a demon, or a god?"

"I guess you could say...neither," said Z cheekily.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"I do not understand," she said.

"I'm not a god," said Z, "but I'm not quite a demon either.  I am Urd's brother though.  Try and figure it out."

"Well, let's see...  Eitherrr you're like Urd, or you are another kind of hybrid, with something in you Banpei is not programmed to like."

"Pin pon," said Z, "I am a hybrid."

"Really?" she said, "Oh, that means Hild had a human husband at some point.  Is he still alive?"

"Tch," grumbled Z as he frowned, "don't know, don't really care.  I never knew him.  Mom raised me."

"Oh, I see.  So, what brings you here?"

"I'm here to see my sister," said Z, "I want to meet her."

"Oh, well, I think that can be arranged, but we must make sure Banpei understands that you are welcome.  If you could pleace follow me."

"Lead on," said Z as he got off the park bench he was sitting on.

She came to the gate and called for Banpei.