Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Uh, yeah," said Ian, "She's the one that came to our place, offered me the scholarship, was going to get me set up here.  She even gave me this."
He pulled out a white laptop with a screen that could be detached and used as a tablet.  He said, "it's an off brand, but this thing is probably the fastest computer I've ever seen.  Not only is it lighning fast, but the memory on both parts are seemingly endless."
The emblem had the Ygdrassil emblem on it, which would explain much.

"Oh, but you must stay," said Belldandy, "I could not think of you going off into the night without a good meal."
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Long blue hair? Pale skin?  Athletic build?" asked Urd.

Z shook his head, "I don't want to be any trouble.  I just hoped to connect with my sister, but mom did warn me that she wouldn't want to affiliate with me because of our relationship."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Yep," he said, "And some interesting birthmarks on her face...kind of like you.  Are you related?"

"It will not be any trouble," she said, "This is my home, and my husband Keiichi's.  We can welcome whomever we like."

"Not really," said Urd, "but I do know her."

"I don't want to make Nee-san feel uncomfortable," said Z.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Nonsense," said Bell, "Urd, could you have two extra places set out?  We've having company for dinner."

"Small world," he said, "But I suppose if this place is close to the school, and she's around it, your paths may have crossed."

"I think I could do that," said Urd, "and Lind should be by eventually."

With that they headed to the main house, and Ian said to Z, "You coming?"

Z shrugged, "I guess I could."

With that, they all retired to the house.

((Can you do Skuld?  I've got Lind and Hild.))

Skuld walked in, "Big sis?  what's going on?"

"Oh, hi Skuld," said Bell, giving her a hug, "Can you help with the rice?  We hve guests tonight."

"Sure," said Skuld, "Who are the guests?"

"One Mr. Ian McGovern, and one Karzi Carter." said Belldandy, "One is going to be going to nakomi Tech, and the other is here to see his mother and Urd."

"Why would he come to see Urd?" asked Skuld.

"Because they both have the same mother," said Bell, as honest as she was.