Hi!

Started by kikai ninjin, April 29, 2021, 09:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone, I am an Tenchi Muyo enthusiast and musician(cellist). I love the series since I was younger in the late 90s, but over the decades I ended up forgetting it... until a few months ago, out of nowhere the memories of seeing the series came back, but I couldn't remember the name of the anime or where I saw it. Interestingly, I remembered a scene on TM U that left a strong impression on me thanks to an iconic character: Ryoko. This was the secene in which she "died" at the end of the episode. So, I researched series again and more related materials. Of course, the nostalgia hit me so hard that I had to consume the series little by little. Rediscovering news things all the time since then.
I discovered uselesstenchi.org after I got some sketchbook books that were digitized by someone here. So I decided to post on exhentai.org/e-hentai.org by the account name ryoko_lv. That someone is JM or Jibril, who I suppose is the moderator of that very site there Im posting... of course I didn't know that when I uploaded the material and in no way I intended to upset or claim I did the scans. So I apologize if I bothered the OP or anyone on this site. All the scans that were not done by me, I referenced the original uploader(when aplicable) and I will continue to do so. My intention has always been and will be to share what I have related to TM. Anyway, after that long text, all I want to say is that I am happy that I was accepted here and that there is still a community after all these almost 30 years. I want to help the community in any way: sharing some content I have or translating some material and so on. Sorry for my english. Thanks again everyone!

Welcome aboard!
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

hey dere,

nice scans there.
...in my pants

Welcome.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki