My Tenchi series

Started by MariaTenebre, July 24, 2015, 04:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys I thought I would share my idea of my Tenchi Muyo fan series. For one in my series I go by the first two OVAs, the Mihoshi special and the FX games made in the OVA canon specifically the ones that include Hakua and Kiyone, OVA 3 dosen't occur and I only use the True Tenchi stories that I like. In my series for the most part the Juraian royal family has had no knowledge of Yosho being on Earth until it was revealed to them later on during the OVAs and so forth. Anyways I thought I would share my backstory for Kiyone Makibi. She actually ties in to Airi Magma. In my fanfiction I kept the storyline of Yosho joining the galaxy police to keep him away from Misaki and causing scandal by Seto however in my fanfiction Airi is not the grandmother of Tenchi. Airi and Yosho had their romance and she became pregnant with a child however in this version the child is not Minaho Masaki. Anyways after she was pregnant with her child and rejected her marriage to the person from House Tatsuki she was scared that the Airaians would be after her. So Seto being the matchmaker she was set up with the father of Mashisu Makibi. Mashisu was a young girl at the time and her birth mother was deceased. The child of Airi and Yosho is actually Kiyone Makibi although she has been raised not knowing that Yosho was her Father. As for Tenchi's grandmother I kept it being Itsuki from Universe and their daughter is Achika from Universe and she will have much of the same storyline dealing with Kain. My series will be a mix of some of the plot from OVA 3 and universe in it the lead villain of it is Z whom I have merged storylines with OVA Kagato. He originally like in the OVA was a servant of Tokimi who is not evil but wants Z to monitor Tenchi. He goes against her wishes and learning power from Hell which he keeps from Tokimi he convinces the Airaians to join with him and he ends up taking Jurai and calling Tenchi and his family traitors. In the end it will be an epic final battle and it will actually involve the Washu getting her memory as a Goddess back and Tenchi's godly self will be revealed. It will have many of the plots from Universe only adapted to my modified OVA canon. It is only in it's beta stages but I encourage feedback. Some of the new girls added to the harem permanently will be Hakua and Kiyone. Kiyone will still have her similar buddy cop relationship with Mihoshi and a love hate relationship. She will also eventually find out that Yosho is her father.

Also on a related note does anyone have the links to the OVA fx games? Punistation had them but her website is closed.

Hi Maria,

Here's the old site:
https://web.archive.org/web/20080615210840/http://geocities.com/punistation

Idk how much activity we have here, but you're also welcome to join our Facebook group in my sig.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Thanks Ms. Anthrope for the link and I will join the face book group. By the way what do you think of my ideas?

Some interesting ideas, although I admit that I don't know much about the FX games aside from the fact that Kiyone is in them. I rather like the concept of Z getting the Airaians to join him, as I always thought the Airiains might make good antagonists for a Tenchi storyline and am disapppointed that Kajishima didn't do anything with that.

One thing that I'm not really sure about is the idea of bringing elements of Universe into the OAVverse. That's mostly because I don't like Tenchi Universe that much and have never been much of a fan of people trying to merge elements of it with the OAV (Kiyone doesn't count because she predates Tenchi Universe).

Okay.

QuoteFor one in my series I go by the first two OVAs, the Mihoshi special and the FX games made in the OVA canon specifically the ones that include Hakua and Kiyone, OVA 3 dosen't occur and I only use the True Tenchi stories that I like.

You mean from the MK novels;  like the Ayeka Blue hair story or such?  I don't like Hakua's design, she looks like a 1920s cartoon character :/  Other than that, I forgot most of the plot of the games.

QuoteIn my series for the most part the Juraian royal family has had no knowledge of Yosho being on Earth until it was revealed to them later on during the OVAs and so forth. Anyways I thought I would share my backstory for Kiyone Makibi. She actually ties in to Airi Magma. In my fanfiction I kept the storyline of Yosho joining the galaxy police to keep him away from Misaki and causing scandal by Seto however in my fanfiction Airi is not the grandmother of Tenchi. Airi and Yosho had their romance and she became pregnant with a child however in this version the child is not Minaho Masaki. Anyways after she was pregnant with her child and rejected her marriage to the person from House Tatsuki she was scared that the Airaians would be after her. So Seto being the matchmaker she was set up with the father of Mashisu Makibi. Mashisu was a young girl at the time and her birth mother was deceased. The child of Airi and Yosho is actually Kiyone Makibi although she has been raised not knowing that Yosho was her Father.

It sounds plausible.  Yosho actually went to Galaxy Academy, not the Police, AFAIK.  Not that it really matters here.

QuoteAs for Tenchi's grandmother I kept it being Itsuki from Universe and their daughter is Achika from Universe and she will have much of the same storyline dealing with Kain. My series will be a mix of some of the plot from OVA 3 and universe in it the lead villain of it is Z whom I have merged storylines with OVA Kagato. He originally like in the OVA was a servant of Tokimi who is not evil but wants Z to monitor Tenchi. He goes against her wishes and learning power from Hell which he keeps from Tokimi he convinces the Airaians to join with him and he ends up taking Jurai and calling Tenchi and his family traitors. In the end it will be an epic final battle and it will actually involve the Washu getting her memory as a Goddess back and Tenchi's godly self will be revealed. It will have many of the plots from Universe only adapted to my modified OVA canon. It is only in it's beta stages but I encourage feedback. Some of the new girls added to the harem permanently will be Hakua and Kiyone. Kiyone will still have her similar buddy cop relationship with Mihoshi and a love hate relationship. She will also eventually find out that Yosho is her father.

I don't have a problem with any of this, although I think something more imaginative can be done than the villains and plot from TU and sequels who were kinda run-of-the-mill.  Like I think OAV Kagato is a far better villain than TU Kagato, and Kain was more a plot device than a character.  About the only AU enemy that I thought was approaching on being as entertaining was Yuzuha.  Kain was like a bad reverse deus ex machina.  So all I'm saying is give 'Z' a rai·son d'ê·tre, a purpose other than being bad because he's bad because he's bad.

And if you really want him to be evil for evil's sake, at least make him a bit fun!

https://www.youtube.com/v/Ujzp9ffPwPM

So Kiyone will be Tenchi's half aunt?  I hope that doesn't stop them from kissing!  She and Tenchi are one of my favorite pairings :woop: :woop:  My friend made this for me last year, her wedding dress for Tenchi (inspired from the PS cover):

Anyway, your ideas are fine.  What's even more important is not how I feel about them, but execution.  How well it's written.  Proper paragraphs, grammar, and several serious edits to cut down on fluff - and you should be ahead of the game.  Good luck.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Actually Ms Anthrope I will be using alot more from the novels then what you think. I think I might keep the blue haired Ayeka story as I don't see anything contradicting it. Much of the characters histories and backstories especially Washu's will be included as well.

Also yes I meant the Galaxy Academy that was a typo. Also Z will have his own backstory as well. I am keeping his OVA 3 backstory of him being a pilot and attacking the Chousin temple. His family was destroyed but Tokimi takes pity on him and takes him into her service. Z however wants vengeance on Tokimi and the whole universe and is now quite insane. I think I am even going to have him impersonate Yosho as well when he usurps Azusa as Emperor and imprisons the royal family. I know you don't like Kain but I am going to give some beef to his story. I was going to have him to be a creature of the underworld who teaches Z dark magic in an attempts to usurp the Chousin and he is using Z as a pawn. Kain will be dealt with in my adaptation of Tenchi Muyo in Love. I am also using stories from Naoko Hasegawa, Tenchi in Tokyo as well as the Okuda manga.

Also yes in my fic Kiyone is Tenchi's half aunt and learns of her true paternity when she stays on Earth for a full time. I am most likely going to do a harem romance with the girls. Kiyone in this version will have feelings for Tenchi as well as yuri feelings for Mihoshi. I have also decided some other girls besides Hakua and Kiyone I am adding to the harem are Makibi the space pirate from Tenchi Muyo OVA 7.5 Here Comes Hakua as well as Makura who has appeared in the specials. My favorite ship Tenchi and Ryoko will definitely be in the series and they will have many scenes as well as their future daughter Tenko. However Ryoko will also have yuri with Makibi.

Also thanks for liking my ideas they are truly going to reflect my version of how I think Tenchi Muyo should be.