Fall 2012 Anime

Started by Gaston, September 08, 2012, 12:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Fall2012Anime

Oh boy. Of all those anime, I am just interest to Medaka Season 2, To Love-Ru Darkness and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. I don't have interest for the rest so far but maybe that would change if I read good reviews about them,

Anyway, I want know something: which Fall 2012 anime interest you ?

I got nuthin' right now.  :P
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

I don't think many of the current folks here watch current anime like we do Gaston.

Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!

Because Kyoani can do no wrong. Well, unless it's fucking Munto...

Magi - Labyrinth of Magic

Directed by Koji Masunari who directed R.O.D and Photon, so I have to check it out.

Little Busters!

I've been waiting for this one since the game came out. It's a shame that it's not another Keyoani, but it'll probably still be somewhat good. Can't wait to see Sasami Sasasegawa animated!
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on September 08, 2012, 05:24:39 PM
I don't think many of the current folks here watch current anime like we do Gaston.

I know it.  :P So do you have current anime who interest you ?

September 16, 2012, 04:15:57 AM #5 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 04:31:58 AM by Tenchi Ryu
A more detailed Fall preview has been released by Random Curiosity.

http://randomc.net/2012/09/15/fall-2012-preview/

Nowafter finally getting a good look, I can answer you Gaston and reveal the shows I'm now interested in:

-Everybody is freaking hounding me to watch BTOOM, I hear it gets pretty intense. Plus, its MADHOUSE, and I happen to like their stuff, I liked their Marvel anime shows they worked on last year, especially X-Men and Blade. They also did Highschool of the Dead, so maybe we might even get some ecchi action  ;D Apparently its pretty hardcore too, so we might be seeing some Elfen Lied type ecchi and gore, no problem with me.

-Busou Shinki might be one I watch....

-K | K looks very interesting in the artwork department, and apparently its PACKED with big japanese VA names. The crazy part is that the anime studio is being VERY secretive about the anime's plot, so no one really knows what to expect. Some figure it might be something similar to Durarara, and if that's the case, I'm definitely on board.

-Might watch the first episode of Zetsuen no Tempest, apparently suppose to be psychological mystery and fantasy.

-Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne, not even a question. Harem, Ecchi, Comedy and on AT-X meaning it will probably have nudity? Hells yea! Jibs might want to check this one out, apparently the sister is a harem member, and she's suppose to be pretty shameless about wanting her brother....romantically (sexually). AW YEA!! ;D ;D

-Kinda torn on To-Love-Ru Darkness. I'm halfway through the second season, but I'm not really motivated to finish it to be honest. The same weak ass Harem MCs Adam and I talk about, that's basically what Yuuki is. So for now, I consider TLRD TBA.

-CODE:BREAKER looks like  it might be an interesting action series.

- Being a Tenchi fan, I love a good action fantasy series, so I might preview Magi .

-Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo caught my eye

-Definitely gonna watch Medaka Box Abnormal, saw the first season, and ready for the new one.

-PSYCHO-PASS looks like a wild, matrix-ish, future sci-fi adventure, gonna keep my eye on this one.

I didn't know about and Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. I will probably watching it. BTW, I am sad you have no interest finishing To Love-Ru since it have more chance that finish with a harem than most of harem anime. And I found the second season better than the first.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on September 16, 2012, 04:15:57 AM

-Might watch the first episode of Zetsuen no Tempest, apparently suppose to be psychological mystery and fantasy.

First episode is out....gonna DL and check it out....

-Everybody is freaking hounding me to watch BTOOM, I hear it gets pretty intense. Plus, its MADHOUSE, and I happen to like their stuff, I liked their Marvel anime shows they worked on last year, especially X-Men and Blade. They also did Highschool of the Dead, so maybe we might even get some ecchi action  ;D Apparently its pretty hardcore too, so we might be seeing some Elfen Lied type ecchi and gore, no problem with me.

-K | K looks very interesting in the artwork department, and apparently its PACKED with big japanese VA names. The crazy part is that the anime studio is being VERY secretive about the anime's plot, so no one really knows what to expect. Some figure it might be something similar to Durarara, and if that's the case, I'm definitely on board.

Both of this titles first episode are now out...

Just watched the first episode of "Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!".

Fucking amazing.

And that's really all that needs to be said.

Now to wait for all the cool kids to hate it because it's by Kyoani and it's got some cute characters.
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

-Busou Shinki might be one I watch....

-Kinda torn on To-Love-Ru Darkness. I'm halfway through the second season, but I'm not really motivated to finish it to be honest. The same weak ass Harem MCs Adam and I talk about, that's basically what Yuuki is. So for now, I consider TLRD TBA.

Both of these are now out too...

I just finished the first episode of To Love-Ru. That was correct but I hope it will have character development (like Reito finally has no problem see Lala naked each times by episode XD). BTW, why the hell the manga has no problem show boobs but that censored for the TV Series ?

-Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne, not even a question. Harem, Ecchi, Comedy and on AT-X meaning it will probably have nudity? Hells yea! Jibs might want to check this one out, apparently the sister is a harem member, and she's suppose to be pretty shameless about wanting her brother....romantically (sexually). AW YEA!! ;D ;D

Episode 1 out....

Watched the first episode of "Little Busters!", and... I don't know what to think yet. :-\

The art is huge letdown of course, after 5 years of hoping Kyoani would make this, it's depressing to get the flat and cheap looking art JC Staff gives us here.

I'm really glad they introduced Sasami in the first episode though. She's awesome, and her name makes her even more awesome! ;D

-CODE:BREAKER looks like  it might be an interesting action series.

- Being a Tenchi fan, I love a good action fantasy series, so I might preview Magi .

Both of these are out....that's about half my shows down..