GXP Novel summaries

Started by Dr.Soviet, February 02, 2016, 03:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Someone overseas is being nice enough to write a summary of the GXP novels for us. :worship:

http://skr.chikouyore.com/gxp.html

The novels getting an English translation are a pipe dream as of now so this is the next best thing.

Thank you for the information.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Thank you for the information, and thank your source  :worship:

Many thanks.
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

Hello, this is my first post.
I finished writing this summaries to volume12. It took about 18 days.
Also new GXP novels will come out in March and April.

Quote from: akirac on February 18, 2016, 05:13:00 AM
Hello, this is my first post.
I finished writing this summaries to volume12. It took about 18 days.
Also new GXP novels will come out in March and April.

Thank you again :woop:

Thanks a lot for writing the summaries.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Thank you very much for the summaries. :soqoot:

February 18, 2016, 11:42:24 PM #8 Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 11:51:08 PM by Y_Anthony_Who
Aaaaaaaaaw maaaaaaaaan! Thanks Akira! You're a champion!

I gotta ask, would you be willing to answer a few questions?

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on February 18, 2016, 11:42:24 PM
I gotta ask, would you be willing to answer a few questions?

Yeah, I will answer that as far as I know.

Sorry, when I wrote my questions down they wound up being more than "a few", but here I go!

Do the novels ever explain exactly how Naja's memories or astral body wound up in Seto?

Are you saying Widow killed Airi's father?

How did they get Widow's astral after her execution? Are you saying they have soul-swiping technology?

Does Washu give a better explanation for why she would want to use a mass murderer as Fuku's core, or does she just say "it'd be a waste" and leave it at that?

Does it explain why Widow killed all those people?

Does Kajishima explain how Kirche has an astral body if she's an A.I.?

How exactly did Miki's astral body wind up in NB?

Do the novels say where Shank got a replica of Washu's gem to use for the Daedalus?

What do you mean when you write, "It is said that Washu said astral sea is create god system."?

Again, sorry I have so many questions, I'm having some trouble understanding.

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on February 19, 2016, 04:40:55 PM
Do the novels ever explain exactly how Naja's memories or astral body wound up in Seto?

No, it's not written. Seto's memory of Naja was sealed. Why Naja sealed her memory and become Seto is not clear. However Seto (Naja) expressed that she vanished as "I ran away once."

Are you saying Widow killed Airi's father?
Yes, but it's not written clearly. It is only written that Airi's father died due to that incident . I think Widow didn't kill Airi's father directly, Widow abetted Airai follower or Airi's father got caught up in that incident. that incident that was occurred by Widow killed Airi's father. About Widow's crime isn't written clearly. She instigated people and pulled people's strings.

How did they get Widow's astral after her execution? Are you saying they have soul-swiping technology?
Before execution Widow was already transferred to Washu. Widow was executed after 3 months that she gave herself up. Why she was executed so quickly was because she wrote perfect report about her crime. Also Ringo did business about leaked Widow report in volume4.
People's astral return to astral sea when people died. Philosophy man (tetsugakushi) and others have technology that handle astral but people don't work on astral because it is said there is a curse about playing astral.

Does Washu give a better explanation for why she would want to use a mass murderer as Fuku's core, or does she just say "it'd be a waste" and leave it at that?
Widow wished to live together with Seina. Also Widow was in a different direction but Widow was a great woman like Seto and Mikami. It is the reason.

Does it explain why Widow killed all those people?
No, it's not written cleary but I think Widow loved to be dropped people's life or she wanted to become rich. (She had enormous amount of money.)

Does Kajishima explain how Kirche has an astral body if she's an A.I.?
It's not clear. It is only written that AI arise astral in very rare case.

How exactly did Miki's astral body wind up in NB?
Miki tried to escape from Talant and Miki tried to transfer astral to NB. However there was already Kirche who is AI  and has astral. Kirche hesitated for a moment. Then transfering stopped. Kirche regretted about that.

Do the novels say where Shank got a replica of Washu's gem to use for the Daedalus?
No, it's not written so far. Maybe Talant's base appear in next volume.

What do you mean when you write, "It is said that Washu said astral sea is create god system."?
It is originaly from Rajau's line.
Rajau:It is said that Washu said astral sea is create god system.
creating god system is literally meaning. It is just Washu said like that.

Thank you for the Summaries  :worship:

Really appreciate the work put into doing this man.