Some Paradise Wars details

Started by onimono, April 07, 2013, 05:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What i've deciphered is;
it's another parallel universe to the TM one, the main guy will be a breeding horse, since the place allows polygamy, he'll try to put a stop to the riskiness of the situation but he'll be stern about it. he'll do that without being scandalous w/ the girls.

Quote from: onimono on April 07, 2013, 05:38:43 PM
What i've deciphered is;
it's another parallel universe to the TM one, the main guy will be a breeding horse, since the place allows polygamy, he'll try to put a stop to the riskiness of the situation but he'll be stern about it. he'll do that without being scandalous w/ the girls.

So... basically a rehash of Saint Knight's Tale? Or will the main character not be a Gary Stu for once?

Quote from: Setofan1 on April 07, 2013, 11:54:37 PM
So... basically a rehash of Saint Knight's Tale? Or will the main character not be a Gary Stu for once?

Sounds like he'll be more like Seina.

April 08, 2013, 01:30:05 AM #4 Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 01:33:35 AM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: Setofan1 on April 07, 2013, 11:54:37 PM
I've been watching Harem MC's get stomped on, slapped, treated like pansies, weak, can't do shit, can't fight, not deserving of any of the ass thrown their way and just straight punk ass bitches.

Gary Stu or not, if this guy has balls, good in my book. Not everyone can be Sinbad

I would prefer a new Tenchi Muyo series akin to GXP but without Tenchi or Seina. Rather I'd like to see a real behind the scenes look at Jurai and the GP and see power players go about their daily lives.

Yea that would be real decent to get some access on galactic politics. I've always been interested in the apparent hostility between the houses of Jurai, especially the 2 that hasn't really been shown.

April 08, 2013, 04:36:39 PM #7 Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 04:42:23 PM by Setofan1
I want to see Seto in action at her day job showing those nasty pirates whose boss.

http://bathedinsin.deviantart.com/art/Seto-s-Day-Job-Commission-275467181

PS - Is anyone else having problems with this forum?

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on April 08, 2013, 05:01:31 PM
Quote from: Setofan1 on April 08, 2013, 04:36:39 PM
PS - Is anyone else having problems with this forum?

Lag err?

Pictures won't preview for me when trying to upload. Nothing happens when I click on a hyper link after using the tab and properly setting it up. When I type messages in the Shout Box and hit Enter or Send it loads and then nothing appears.

April 18, 2013, 04:35:05 AM #11 Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 04:38:56 AM by Tenchi Ryu
2 tanned chicks?!?!

Kaji, don't get yourself into something you can't handle....

Double tanned chicks....LAWD help me, give me strength.

Excellent.  :chord:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on April 18, 2013, 04:13:42 AM
Got the cover!

http://lanove.kodansha.co.jp/10004.html?id=9818

Looks like it was that concept art.

Nice. Looks like I called it right on the money, when I said the story would likely feature the cover girls from Kamidake Onsen 10.