Rarer Tenchi Pics

Started by جبريل 無道, August 14, 2012, 11:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 18, 2012, 06:54:48 AM
Oh wow, I never seen this before! :o

free picture hosting

Look at Ayeka and Tsunami!  :-[ :)
I've had the alternate version for a while now

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 19, 2012, 02:16:52 PM
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 18, 2012, 06:54:48 AM
Oh wow, I never seen this before! :o

free picture hosting

Look at Ayeka and Tsunami!  :-[ :)
I've had the alternate version for a while now

Oh wow, that's nice (I didn't see your pic before, had to copy/paste the url), do you have a bigger version?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 14, 2012, 02:59:14 PM
Did Yosho and Kiyone have a child together? :o  (Supposedly from Pretty Sammy)
Yeah, it's from MGPS ep. 10.  Yosho, Kastuhito (yes, different then), Nobuyuke, and Achika all get cameos in that episode.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 14, 2012, 04:01:38 PM

Okay, now I'm the one lost.  When the heck is this one from?

Looks photoshopped to me from two different scenes. The Achika image is from after she defeated kain, but Ayeka was in battle gear and not a school uniform.

September 07, 2012, 11:11:33 PM #21 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 11:38:13 PM by shades of blue
Quote from: For Washuu on September 07, 2012, 06:28:12 PM

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 14, 2012, 04:01:38 PM

Okay, now I'm the one lost.  When the heck is this one from?

The ending of TMiL, right before they erase Achika's memories.

That's from my R1 DVD. Guess they shot the film in 4:3 then cropped it. Wouldn't be the first theatrical film that was done to. For example, the original Karate Kid was cropped.

@Tench, lol it's a production cel. If anything it'd be a duplicate or a fan piece. But in this case it's legit, from a scene perspective anyway. Kinda hard to prove the validity of anime cels because a number of them were originally thrown away, stolen, etc. To be honest, unless it includes the original sketch too, any cel should be considered a duplicate.

I've never understood the appeal of cels. The character surrounded in white. Give me a background, the rest of the story in the picture.

October 23, 2012, 04:57:30 AM #24 Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 05:01:48 AM by جبريل 無道
I need to find this poster (again).  Sigh.  I simply need a hi-res scan of Aeka and Kiyone so beautiful:

I don't think I've seen this before:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/egduj-acnetc/archives/3464753.html

I'm guessing this GXP book 8?  Kiriko looks pretty and Neeju looks improved over the anime as well:

From a 1995 TV Series calendar:

http://aniegg.ocnk.net/product/13432

have no clue where these are from

I think I was born to fall in love with you Tenchi. Everyday my love for you is becoming more and more real."  -Sakuya

http://sakuya-kumashiro.tumblr.com/