[AiTM] Tenchi / Momo shots

Started by جبريل 無道, February 10, 2015, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just rewatching this show for little things.  It really is a Tenchi/Momo love story, with a little Tenchi/Hachiko and very little Tenchi/Hana side plots.  I liked that part of the show actually:)  Just wondering why Washu felt it necessary to push Momo into Tenchi to further their feelings?  Odd.

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

:emot-chio::emot-chio::emot-chio:

Oh, this thread is so beautiful.

Beautiful shots. . .

Tenchi+Momo=♥
:blush:
⚆_⚆

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

More shots!? Wow, just woooooooooooow!

♥♥♥ Momo & Tenchi ♥♥♥

Of all the forum, this is my favorite, I must confess. :blush:
⚆_⚆

Is there something in the water here?  :sotw:
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

Whereas the world crumbles, Heaven collapses, angels fall. . .
Whereas Hell freezes, demons die, humanity breaks and all. . .
Somewhere out there exists this thread. . . Even if only once, this oneā€”this one topic of beauty.
Scenes shall then return to mind, as a shrine from memory. . . These visions of Momo and Tenchi. :blush:
⚆_⚆

That's cute. Now show pictures with Rui and Yuki.  :woop:

Quote from: Gaston on February 13, 2015, 06:05:15 AM
That's cute. Now show pictures with Rui and Yuki.  :woop:

No one is stopping you from posting those in a new thread....

And another encore due to popular demand, more Tenchi/Momo = Love pictures I missed the first time around!!!!

Now this thread right here is beyond gold. It's pure platinum!
These screenshots really capture the essence of Momo+Tenchi. . .
C-c-c-coooooool shots!

جبريل 無道
:worship::worship::worship:
:worship: :worship: :worship:

⚆_⚆

Momo will make a fine sister wife to Sasami and Ayeka.  3 Jurain Princesses in a Pod, loving their Jurain Prince Tenchi :woop:

It's okay because