I finaly have the answer to the GXP question no one cares about!

Started by Eff Efferson, November 05, 2016, 03:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
lol i just started translating the second chapter of gxp 1 and found the answer to a question that always causes  :speculate:
in scifi shows.

Seina really doesn't want to believe what's going on is real he thinks it's a viral ad campaign. So he tells Onnainin basicly that his acting sucks, theres no chance aliens look like humans and even less that they would speak the same language as him

Onnainin says:
言葉は西南さんが眠っている間に各種ナノマシンをインストールしたからです。

Which is basicly, it sounds like we speak your language because while you were sleeping we put various nano bots in you.

suck that 101 tenchi facts. looks like kajishima finaly decided to answer that question legitamately. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

also the next thing he says is 姿形や概念的なものは大先史文明によるシード計画 によるものでして......銀河文明の約六割が私達のようなタイプなんですよ。 which is more or less As for our apperence, it's something the great prehistoric civilization chose as a part of their galactic seeding plan... about sixty percent of galactic civilizations are humanoids like us."
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I think I remember reading somewhere that the Great Prehistoric Civilization had done this seeding (which we used to call the Precursor Civilization).

As to Seina and the nanobots, I didn't know that. However, I don't know how closely the novels follow the anime plot. Seina understood Amane quite well, and didn't have anything injected into him at that point.

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on November 05, 2016, 07:35:23 PM
I think I remember reading somewhere that the Great Prehistoric Civilization had done this seeding (which we used to call the Precursor Civilization).

As to Seina and the nanobots, I didn't know that. However, I don't know how closely the novels follow the anime plot. Seina understood Amane quite well, and didn't have anything injected into him at that point.

I'm wasn't sure what the name was supposed to translate out to but most things i put it through got great prehistoric civilization. If you want to know how closely the novels follow the show i got chapter one up and roughly translated so far. He seems to use volume one to fill in all the fridge logic plot holes that's the biggest difference.  It gives all the characters who didnt have names names and fills in ages where there were none and fills in the why's aswell.

also that's true lol chapter one even goes into how suprised he is that she speaks perfect japanise without any sort of accent despite looking like a foreigner.... kajishima totally wrote in a plot hole while simultaneously writing one out.  hahaha but knowing him he also implied tokimi was there and would just be like she translated it for him .
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here