Comiket 91

Started by Harls, December 30, 2016, 12:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 30, 2016, 12:17:44 AM Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 03:26:29 AM by Harls
Not much out yet, still early.

:add: full cover:

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

wait why is tsunami in one panel and sasami in another? :frogonk:

Some kind of time gap since Ryoko Jr. and Big Ryo-ohki are there, too?
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Well, this is a slightly different arrangement.

Quote from: Harls on January 01, 2017, 01:41:53 AM

Just from this, it saddens me that we might not get the next GXP volume anytime soon.  Kajishima said that while the OVA is progressing well, the GXP novel, since its entirely new material, is taking some time as he's spending a lot of time thinking through all the details like new characters, robot mecha design, etc.  He said that it might take even longer than till March (he's writing this message in November).    He has a habit of putting more information than is sometimes needed and he acknowledges this but then again, that's his style and it grows on you after a while.   At the least, he has the overall plot figured out so its just putting it into words it seems.  Also a teaser, Seina is again "launched" into a new land, most probably in Renza, due to his bad luck and travels through it with someone but kajishima leaves that out so as to not give it away. 

New GXP novel?!
I had figured he was done after 14. A good surprise.

Thanks.

Quote from: moriohchou on January 01, 2017, 08:00:10 PM
Quote from: Harls on January 01, 2017, 01:41:53 AM

Just from this, it saddens me that we might not get the next GXP volume anytime soon.  Kajishima said that while the OVA is progressing well, the GXP novel, since its entirely new material, is taking some time as he's spending a lot of time thinking through all the details like new characters, robot mecha design, etc.  He said that it might take even longer than till March (he's writing this message in November).    He has a habit of putting more information than is sometimes needed and he acknowledges this but then again, that's his style and it grows on you after a while.   At the least, he has the overall plot figured out so its just putting it into words it seems.  Also a teaser, Seina is again "launched" into a new land, most probably in Renza, due to his bad luck and travels through it with someone but kajishima leaves that out so as to not give it away.

oh gooody *Translates faster
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Harls on January 01, 2017, 08:29:21 PM
New GXP novel?!
I had figured he was done after 14. A good surprise.

Thanks.

He just finished up till the anime ending, or Part 1 if you will. Originally this was supposed to be a novelized version of the anime and was supposed to be around 3 volumes. You can see this in the difference in writing style and structure from volume 1 to 2. In the end it became its own thing and kajishima probably had too much fun and just went gung-ho on writing it.