C100 Doujin

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 13, 2022, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
We don't have the newest doujins yet but we do have confirmation on a new animation (thanks to Maijin Tenchi for bringing this to my attention)

https://twitter.com/Kin_ZEROIN/status/1558307074747932672?s=20&t=UH-0C8pILv_lz-s7gHuczg

I just ordered (C100) Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru 22.12 from Mandarake. It should be here in a couple of days. I'll try to get it scanned and up on e-hentai.org next weekend.

I was going to try to get to Comiket this weekend, but the Typhoon did that in. Watching the crowds and the cosplayers on the news was a hoot!
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway!

If we get a gap similar to the one between OVA 4 and 5 we won't be getting this new season until 2024. Hopefully we can finally get a season of just Tenchi and his harem raising their kids. That's pretty much all I want at this point.

Is that Kajishima's official Twitter account? If so, it seems like he is working on a new anime series, so that is great news.

Also, thank you for helping out with the doujinshi. :)
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on August 14, 2022, 02:26:33 PM
If we get a gap similar to the one between OVA 4 and 5 we won't be getting this new season until 2024. Hopefully we can finally get a season of just Tenchi and his harem raising their kids. That's pretty much all I want at this point.

I think the gap between OVAs has been filled finally he's ether working on

A new OVA (Tenchi's kids)
New GXP stuff?
War on Geminar 2
Working with Toei on the new animation

That seems good to me at least.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Well if Urusei Yatsura can get a remake, why not GXP?

Yes, I know UT is a classic that jas a very strong cult following in Europe and NA so it's hardly the same thing. But OVA 4 + 5 was tied to the novels. Considering that the original GXP anime's existence is null and void, a reboot would make sense.

That or a Geminar sequel makes the most sense to me to continue the franchise right now.

Although if the main storyline would be about Tenchi's kids, I wouldn't mind seeing that either.

That doujin showed up this morning.
Scanned and put up on e-Hentai.

https://e-hentai.org/g/2300928/8dd0ca0424/

Enjoy.

Quote from: antvasima on August 14, 2022, 04:10:56 PM
Is that Kajishima's official Twitter account? If so, it seems like he is working on a new anime series, so that is great news.

Also, thank you for helping out with the doujinshi. :)

Looking at the feed, I think it's a Kajishima Onsen insider. A collaborator of the "group."

The Twitter focus certainly has the food interest you'd expect from from Kajishima (almost everything is what he's eating where) but the occasions anime is brought up, it doesn't make me think it'd be something he'd be super into.
...in my pants

Quote from: BobSchlotkin on August 16, 2022, 05:47:23 AM
That doujin showed up this morning.
Scanned and put up on e-Hentai.

https://e-hentai.org/g/2300928/8dd0ca0424/

Enjoy.

You didn't order the other one correct?

I don't think there is one, or it would show up on Yahoo Auctions as well.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

... no compy at the moment would be pretty annoying to translate.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I've already run it through Google docs for OCR and a quicky machine translation. I'll post what I got when I've had a chance to read and edit it.

I only saw the one Doujin at Mandarake.

Quote from: BobSchlotkin on August 17, 2022, 07:50:38 AM
I've already run it through Google docs for OCR and a quicky machine translation. I'll post what I got when I've had a chance to read and edit it.

I only saw the one Doujin at Mandarake.

I might be seeing things tbh

Here's what I've got.

Preface & Commentary

This time, I am presenting an image drawing of an unpublished work that became the starting point for Tenchi Muyo and other works. The story is the product of my unfinished brain fantasy, but I did not put it into text because at first it was only the drawings that materialized it. Therefore, it has been a while since I pulled it out, but I have forgotten some of the details of the setting. However, there were some notes next to the pictures, which helped to supplement my memory. I cannot show you the notes this time, so I will add some additional information. These two works were conceived during my junior high and high school years, and I remember that I enjoyed thinking about them in my own way, even though I was a bit of a chuunibyou (middle-aged person).

First of all, I was influenced by the classic science fiction works of otherworldly transference or spaceship accidents on primitive planets.

nyaa nyaa
The original story of the Môryô, a small dragon with the ability to permeate matter, called Ghost.
nyaa

The little timid dragon hides by permeating objects and people, and is called Ghost because it is seldom sighted. If it is a person whose body is permeated, that person can use the dragon's abilities such as flight and breath. The hero accidentally finds an egg, witnesses its hatching, and is certified as a parent.

The heroine is a noble young lady who is about to be assassinated and two rare half-breeds. The one who is slashing at the hero is a power-oriented, brain-muscled girl, and the other is a speed-oriented girl.

The speedy beastman girl has horn-like protrusions on her back that extend like tentacles and become wings. However, they do not flap their wings but fly by generating a semi-gravity field. By the way, her name is Rashala.

Power-oriented beastman girls grow up fast and become adults in a few years when they have a mating partner (their own consciousness). However, the speed of growth of the diaper is not that fast, and it is a pity. ...... Innocence remains.

The main focus of the story is the common inheritance-related troubles of noble daughters. They are on the run from their pursuers who are after them for assassination. However, the noble girl has no intention of doing so and wants to abandon her inheritance, but the people around her ........ The protagonist and his friends get involved and run away from the situation, and she becomes a wild girl.

One day, in the forest, he meets a bear. ........ The picture of the bear. Before she became a wild child, when she was still a young lady in a nice place, she came down with an endemic disease that children can catch. While everyone was away looking for medicinal herbs, she was pursued by a messenger of a pursuer. ...... I'm not sure if that's what it was like.

An aquatic creature used as a check when defeating a bear. When given a severe shock, it generates an electric shock, and the individual can be ....... They live in herds and have a defensive instinct to protect their herd from natural enemies. A biological grenade, so to speak. Thiis is Tenchi's source material.

Oh, and finally, the main character name Shika Kazuki W.

Commentary of the work No.2

The genre of this work is science fiction. It is my earliest original work, and it is a little part of my chuunibyouji (middle-nature disease) work. I remember that I used it as a subject for an assignment in design school. I'm sure I have a display panel buried somewhere in a closet, but I don't have time to dig it out, and it predates this painting: ...... Oh well. This image itself was painted in 1989, so 33 years ago. It was done with Copic, just before I started working on Tenchi, when Copic had just come out and the numbering system had three digits. The story is about a time when only a few spaceships equipped with a short-distance warp device were in the early stage of development, and even the top major transportation companies owned only a few of them. Although warp devices were being developed, they were mainly for use in the solar system, and only a few exploration teams were beginning to head to the nearest star system. At that time, for some reason, the protagonist's parents and uncle owned a warp ship together. One day, however, the parents and uncle died in a sudden accident, and the protagonist and his cousin inherited the valuable warp ship, and the protagonist, who had obtained a warp ship license, ran the family business of transportation. However, the expensive cargo was damaged and lost in an accident during transportation, and the warp ship was taken away to compensate for the loss. The owner of the warp ship license is a well-paid man, and he tries to get his license back by working for another shipping company, but there is no place that will hire a pilot who has caused an accident. After a year of living on the street, a man with a warp ship license comes along who wants to recruit the hero. He jumped at the chance and went with him to his office, only to find his cousin waiting for him with a scary smile on her face. She tells the protagonist, who has been out of touch, that the accident in transit was a scam perpetrated by a major shipping company. The main character was recruited by a place like the Galactic Academy in Tenchi, where he was to be a test pilot. In fact, in this era, warp ship license holders are paid super-high salaries at major private transport companies, and it is difficult to get a job at a thinly paid research institute, which treats them as public servants. However, since it is a state institution, it has a lot of power, and its chairman, who is a decent person like Mr. Aili, uses his power and contacts, and has already secured the warp ship that was taken from the main character. So, the protagonist is given a low-paying job at the behest of a talented and scary cousin who has somehow become a member of the Chancellor's secretary via the university.

Heroine #1's cousin. The institute's premises are so large that they sometimes use motorcycles to get around. ......

The encounter between the cousin's mother's sister princess and Queen Mother.

Queen Mother removing her disguise.

The above is one of the institute's top officials, more of a behind-the-scenes person. He is the professor who retrieved the warp ship that was stolen by the main character and introduced the cousin to the director by telling him about it. The cousin is a person who is even more important than the chancellor, and later finds information on a certain warp route hidden in the computer of the hero's warp ship, and sends him to a planet in another dimension. After that, he finds information on a certain warp route hidden in the computer of the main character's warp ship, and sends him to a planet in another dimension. There, he met his cousin's mother's family who became the original story of Tenchi's Jurai imperial family. They are royalty who rule the star system, and their cousin mother is a princess there. In fact, the main character's warp ship was used by Cousin Mother when she fled the planet. When the princess and her mother, the queen, learned of the missing princess's situation, they followed the hero. By the way, the queen becomes the professor's secretary.

Heroine's image drawn on correction paper

Probably a cousin. I don't know the details because there are no notes, but I think I just wanted to draw a bathing scene.

The stripe pattern appears when she bathes, but it is usually invisible after a certain incident.

While investigating the remains of an ancient civilization discovered by a satellite, a sleeping device is activated, and the main character is caught up in it. ...... Spoiler alert: the device reincarnates a person, and the hero ends up dead.

Of course, there is a sequel, and the heroine and her friends manage to investigate the collapsed ruins (one-time disposable) and somehow find out where the hero was reincarnated and go looking for him: ...... And what a place the hero was reincarnated to.

I'm off then. So, the heroines leave on their journey.

The end

The opportunity to draw the post-script image board has decreased due to the lack of time to spare. I think that the most amount of writing can be done in terms of drawing a story. However, pictures are by far superior in terms of conveying the actual image to the audience. In the case of an actual animation, the most important problem is to convey the image. In the case of animation involving a large number of people, it is essential to have a common understanding of the image, and while this is much easier in the case of contemporary drama, it is a considerable burden in the case of science fiction and fantasy. However, if you can take the time to do it, it is definitely the most enjoyable part of the process. ...... Now then, regarding the work that runs into the image transmission problem, the progress of the OVA Tenchi Muyo GXP Paradise War start-up (provisional) is going very well... Except for my work, it is.. .... I'm sorry that I seem to be saying the same thing over and over again, but it can't be helped because I have to work alone on what should be a division of labor. That is why it is called Tenchi. However, it is the novels that are currently taking most of the work. ...... I am sorry for those who are waiting for it, but it will be a while before I can start working on it.
Masaki Kajishima

The night before the festival 216
Date of issue August 13, 2022 Issued by Kajishima Onsen Publisher: Masaki Kajishima Printed by 綠陽社樣
No reproduction or republication without permission.