Character Battles Vol 1: Kenshi vs Seina vs Kazuki Mecha battle

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 25, 2013, 01:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Who ya got?

Conditions

Seina

- Control of a 1st generation ship connected to a 3rd generation and Fuku fused ship.
- Can control 2 light hawk wings
- Has shown abilities to break hyperspace at will
- Possesses ability to compress at a galactic level.

Kenshi

- Controls a mecha that is powered by Ahou energy, believed to be power similar to Washu's and Tsunami's
- Advanced combat abilities thanks to complete pilot sync functions
- Has shown abilites of geographical compressions levels.
- Possesses ability to channel and condense holy artifacts into pure higher dimensional power resulting in summoned light hawk wings
- Unknown and possibly powerful "dark" chaos form that puts the user out of control, but grants power

Kazuki

- Controls a mecha theorized to be a missing 1st generation seed left from Tsunami
- Has the ability to co-pilot with D and materialize 2 light hawk wings at will
- Has a nano-fiber self regenerating healing system
- Also has trademark Kajishima mecha compression abilities
- Can absorb energy blast from a single direction, then expand it back towards target

So yea, unless the Universe is truly fucked up, Tenchi shouldn't need to get involved. Plenty of capable personnel to take care of the job. Now, who wins in this triple threat match?

The kid in Gundam V !  Okay more seriously Kenshi because is the strongest of the three (I mean when they have not mecha, I don't know what is the more powerful mecha in the three).

I think Seina's luck means when they engage, either space pirates attack or he gets sent millions to billions of light years away in middle of a pirate formation.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Seina and his mecha the Idol will win he fight.  The Idol has a first generation seed.  Kazuki and his  mecha Zinv will not be able to defeat the Idol, but they two of them will have a great battle with Seina and the Idol. If the Idol didn't have the first generation seed, Kenshi will be barely able to defeat the Idol. Kenshi is a better warrior than Seina. Yet after Seina is able to learn to control the Idol,  the battle between the Idol and Kenshi and his mecha will end up in a draw.