You are Here:
Whatcha been reading? Manga and light novel thread.

Author (Read 1550 times)

Re: Whatcha been reading? Manga and light novel thread.
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2019, 02:24:15 AM »

onimono

• Demon Caller
  • Members
Caught up on Hero Academia, thinking of rereading Citrus.

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2019, 08:54:22 AM »

Shogun13

• Members
I've been reading Sekirei on paperback lately. Speaking of which, I have to leave you know that Sekirei 365 Dayd Without Her has been unveiled.

https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100096717

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2019, 09:46:06 AM »

Ryo-Okay

• Members+
  • Members
  • LOVE is ALL
I read Neko Ane. It's about an orphaned boy whose pet cat becomes a nekomata so she can be his big sister. It was pretty good.

I also read what's translated of 29-sai Dokushin Chuuken Boukensha no Nichijou, which is by the same mangaka as Neko Ane. This one is a fantasy series about an adventurer who finds a little girl and takes care of her. What I read was good, but I'm afraid it'll pull an Usagi Drop.

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2019, 10:58:13 PM »

WaitoKon

• Members
Just finished reading the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid__Heart_Magias_Academy_Ataraxia
Did the manga get to the part where the MC fucks his sister and loli goddess mom?

Having read through all four volumes that the mangaka said were to contain the entire arc, I only remember one attempt at coitus by another classmate, and it was promptly stopped by the protagonist's choicest love interest who has some clout in the school, and badmouthing the couple with the protagonist there for moral support before they madly made out.

I also read what's translated of 29-sai Dokushin Chuuken Boukensha no Nichijou, which is by the same mangaka as Neko Ane. This one is a fantasy series about an adventurer who finds a little girl and takes care of her. What I read was good, but I'm afraid it'll pull an Usagi Drop.

That one resembles Welcome to the NHK, desu ne?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 11:01:47 PM by WaitoKon »