You are Here:
What video games are you currently playing?

Author (Read 23524 times)

Re: What video games are you currently playing?
« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2019, 06:11:00 PM »

WaitoKon

• Members
Wow, my dream of a Nintendo renaissance are finally happening.

« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2019, 07:04:44 PM »

WarOmnimon

• Members
  • 天羽々斬
Wow, my dream of a Nintendo renaissance are finally happening.

I know, right?  The circumstances behind it is the craziest part, to be honest.  Of all the things to trigger said renaissance... but that's going off topic.  Maybe I'll start a thread to discuss the details at some point in the future.

Anyway, quick updates.  Spent most of my playtime this week on Mortal Kombat 11, figuring things out as Shang Tsung.  And this week, the new Samurai Shodown and Super Mario Maker 2 come out, which I've already preordered digital copies for.  Likely going to main Hanzo (My usual main in the SamSho series) in the former, though Yashamaru also looks pretty darn cool and I'll probably be playing as him as well.  :)

EDIT New Samurai Shodown is out, and it's awesome.  As is the norm for the SamSho series, if you like big combos, this isn't your game.  You gotta be patient to get gud as they say.  And for the record, I'm maining Galford this time.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 04:54:32 PM by WarOmnimon »

For those wondering, that's Omnimon Alter-S (From Digimon) in my signature image.
PSN - WarOnion316

« Reply #152 on: August 19, 2019, 10:05:16 AM »

Ryo-Okay

• Members+
  • Members
  • LOVE is ALL
Do v-pets count as video games? I picked up the Digimon 20th anniversary v-pet a few days ago and have been having a lot of fun playing with that.

« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2019, 07:40:46 PM »

WarOmnimon

• Members
  • 天羽々斬
Do v-pets count as video games? I picked up the Digimon 20th anniversary v-pet a few days ago and have been having a lot of fun playing with that.

I'd say they count.  Heck, last I checked, I actually talked about them in this thread before.  I have a blue Japanese 20th anniversary v-pet, the Silver Grey and Silver Blue 20th anniversary Digimon Pendulums (Hopefully those come out over here, because the rosters of raisable Digimon on those are even cooler than those on the first 20th anniversary v-pets; plenty of Digimon you don't get to see too much of even in the video games), and the black Digital Monster X... and that's just the recent releases.  I've got a pretty big collection actually, and I'll post a photo once my Digital Monster X2s arrive in November.  (And yes, I've got the Digital Monster X3s preordered as well.)

As for what I've been playing lately... mostly the same games as usual for now.  Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Tetris 99, and Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid.  I've got WWE 2k20 preordered and will be buying Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition and Pokemon Sword once those are available for preorder.  As far as mobile games, I'm waiting for Digimon ReArise (Preregistered for it and everything)... but that shouldn't be a surprise.

For those wondering, that's Omnimon Alter-S (From Digimon) in my signature image.
PSN - WarOnion316